Reasons to email me
I suggest the following possible reasons
- Describing the precise symptoms to a doctor with my experience of whooping cough, can make the diagnosis of whooping cough or otherwise, more certain.
- You want to confirm what your own doctor has told you about whooping cough issues is in accordance with other medical opinion.
- Issues regarding immunization after possible whooping cough often need to be tailored to individual circumstances. Getting the proper answer can be difficult.
- Issues regarding the prescribing of antibiotics for protection of contacts are difficult. You may want to clarify the best course of action for your family circumstances.
- The paroxysms of whooping cough can be very frightening. It can be difficult to get anyone to understand this and get reassurance.
- You can send me a recording for my opinion.
- To talk to me on the telephone or Skype.
- Get advice on how to approach your own doctor or emergency room doctor tactfully about a self diagnosed illness.
- You may have developed a symptom I have not described or explained, and want to check it out.
- Seeking the best way of getting it confirmed in your particular circumstances.
Reviewed 22 May 2020